Well, where to begin? I finished my semester on May 12th I think. Didn't do as well as I thought I would. As a result, I am changing my major to
Speaking of photography, I've created my own Facebook page called shameless plug JHart Photography. You should definitely check it out, and "Like" it. Here's a sneak preview:
And then there's the ever-popular self-portrait:
Maybe a little motivation to check it out? I think so :)
Now, currently I am in Hayward, CA. I am staying with my dad and working in his office located in San Francisco. It's not bad, but I definitely miss home. I make better money here, which will be going to my Europe fund. Oh, did I mention I'm going to Europe next Summer? Kristian, Kellen, and I are planning a backpacking trip through Europe and we're hoping to save around $5,000 each for the trip, so this job will definitely help support that. We'll probably start doing some serious planning when I get back for the Fall semester.
What else? Well, on July 15 I'll be flying to Austin for a birthday extravaganza. It's Brendyn and Jenna's birthday trip so I decided I would meet them there. We will be staying with the
Now, as a bonus, I'm going to let you in on the new music and movies I've had the pleasure of listening to/viewing. So far this Summer, I've picked up "Little Hell" by City and Colour (folk), "The Flood" by Of Mice & Men (post-hardcore), and "Leveler" by August Burns Red (metalcore). Out of those, my personal favorite is definitely "The Flood," simply because of the major level of improvement. I won't go into detail, but if you're a fan of metal, check this album out. I've seen both X-Men: First Class and Super 8 in theaters this summer. Super 8 is definitely the blockbuster of the summer so far. The only thing that will have a chance at surpassing it is Captain America, but I don't see it happening. There you go, short and sweet.
Wow, I think this is longest blog I've written in a very long time. Hope you enjoyed it as much as I did, and hopefully I'll start updating semi-regularly.





No comments:
Post a Comment