Well, it's time for Thanksgiving. That means good food, family time, and a much needed break from school and work. With that being said, I'm also going to take a break from blogging after this post. Do not fret, the usual Album of the Week and Movie of the Week posts will resume next week. For now though, I'll just give my insight on a few upcoming things. 
First, I am so stoked for The Human Abstract's new album "Digital Veil." They've released the first single, "Faust" and let me just say, it is
I saw the new Harry Potter flick this past weekend. Pretty awesome. It really left you wanting more, which is always a good thing when there's another installment set to come out. I'm glad it wasn't in 3-D, and I wish the next one wouldn't be, but I guess they gotta make that money.
Tomorrow is Thanksgiving, which means it will most likely be a movie day. Not sure what we're going to go see, but it'll be cool. Anyways, that's pretty much all I have. Like I said, Album of the Week and Movie of the Week will continue next week, so stay tuned.

No comments:
Post a Comment